Bognor Lawn Tennis Club welcomes new members of all ages, playing standards and experience. For 2017-18 Categories and Fees, see the Membership Fees page.
- If you are an adult player you are welcome to attend one or two of our club sessions and play with some members, free of charge, to see if you like us before you commit. Club sessions are on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 9:30, Friday evenings from 18.00 and Saturday afternoons from 13:30.
- If you are an adult returning to tennis, or a complete novice, you are advised to sign up for the Beginner and Improvers coaching course – visit KS Tennis for further details.
- For children, the easiest route to becoming a member is to sign up for a coaching course specifically for his/her age group – for further details, visit KS Tennis.
- Children can also join as members only. They are not obliged to join a coaching course but are encouraged to do so.
- Visitors to Bognor can pay a green fee which will secure a half-day play session at an off-peak time.
You can contact the Membership Secretary on 01243 264919